What kind of Smartphones work with the Smartphone Scope Mount?
- With the universal smart mount, you can mount almost ANY smartphone to the Smartphone Scope Mount without removing it from the case.
What tools do I need to install the Smartphone Scope Mount?
- Everything you need to install your Smartphone Scope Mount to most scopes is included.
I don’t have a smartphone. Can I still use my phone with this product?
- Yes, the Smartphone Scope Mount only requires a device with a camera, however, older phones tend to have inferior cameras. Other devices like an ipod touch with a camera will work as well.
What is the battery for?
- The battery pack is a power bank and charges your smartphone or tablet.
How do I charge the battery?
- Insert the micro usb cable into the port and plug the other end into your charger.
Will the battery charge an iPhone or iPad?
- Yes. Simply plug your Apple product’s charger into the battery’s usb charging port.
Will this mount work with an Android?
- Yes. The mount works with both apple and Android phones.
Can I preorder the magnet upgrade?
- Yes! You can preorder your magnet case HERE. Please note the pre-orders are on a first come, first serve basis.
When will the Spotter be available for purchase?
- The Spotter has a planned release date of July/ August, 2015. You can pre-order your’s HERE. Please note the preorders are on a first come, first serve basis.
Will the mount work on a 30 mm scope?
- The mount will fit on a 30mm scope with the included shims removed.
When will the magnet option be available?
- We will post an update on our website and Facebook page when we have a release date.
Does the magnet hurt my phone?
- No. Extensive testing has shown no detrimental effect. The only potential interference the magnet may cause with a smartphone, is with the compass. This will not affect GPS or navigation.